Due to expansion of the activities of our customer, one of the world's leading companies, we are looking for a:
Sales Manager Licensing
The Licensing Sales & Services department is responsible for executing our customer's core business of selling licenses and related services for the use of licenced technologies all over the world including life cycle support services. In order to catch up with the expanding business and further strengthen the department we are recruiting for a Sales Manager Licensing
In this role you are the key team player to contribute to the development and implementation of sales execution of to be acquired license projects. Commercialization of the licensed technology and know-how developed by our customer will be part of your commercial success.
Your key areas of responsibility are to:
• Coordinate the formulation of the business plans in order to acquire license projects;
• Contribute to commercialize strategic technological developments;
• Provide guidance to relevant developments in the market;
• Implement and execute the business plan and maximizes the results in sales of the license projects;
• Negotiate and conclude the corresponding sales contracts completely;
• Determine joint communication and promotion policies for our customer's products;
• Ensure correct handover of the contracted project to the Project manager;
• Contribute to development and expansion of the product portfolio relating to the "Full Life Cycle" philosophy to capitalize wishes of new clients;
• Execute contract assessments prior to contracting;
• Coordinate complaints and improvements and execute claim handling;
• Assign products commercially in the Innovation Pipe Line.
You combine at least a Bachelor/Master Degree with a technical background and experience working in the relevant business from a sales and marketing perspective. Affinity with the design, construction and operation of processing plants is highly recommendable as this adds value.
Doing business in other countries and parts of the world is something you feel comfortable and familiar with.
As potential new colleague you are a strong communicator liaising with the different stakeholders and have the commercial drive to make us best in class. Strong knowledge of the international contractor world and making clients and our customer's interests meet are important assets to this challenging role.
You recognize yourself in the characteristics: keen entrepreneurship, accurate, flexible with strong focus on service, able to work with deadlines with strong focus on results and team spirit. You are fluent in English both spoken and written and enjoy frequent travelling abroad.
Our client offers a rewarding and challenging job with opportunities for personal input. The organization is 100% internationally focused, has the ambition to expand and offers individual possibilities to learn and develop in a true business environment. There is an open and very pleasant atmosphere with plenty of room for discussion with highly committed fellow professionals and a good sense of humor. Terms and conditions of employment as well as fringe benefits are up to market standards.