• Manage the monthly sales and operations planning processes, balancing demand, supply and inventory criteria;
• Champion the S&OP process within the company’s roadmap to excellence principles and environment;
• Work with the demand and supply planning, sales and customer service teams to improve the forecast accuracy, and in hand with finance/commercial teams to align the business forecasts;
• Work closely with sales and planning teams ensuring high level of customer service while optimizing inventory levels in line with business working capital;
• Use effective feedback and communication methods to identify to sales and operations teams variances between current forecasts and actual’s, using data analysis and demand trending;
• Work closely with supply planning team evaluating supplier delivery performance and evolution via glass pipeline principles and develop with the team corrective actions;
• Identify key data needs and inputs for the S&OP process and establish standardization formats for the data;
• Gathering and synthesizing relevant data, leading analyses and developing recommendations;
• Cycle format standardization of S&OP processes;
• S&OP plan integration, developing collaboration between sales, operations and finance that commit the business to agreed objectives along a clear action path;
• Develop S&OP maturity to deliver significant long-term improvements and review/implement metrics to illustrate those continued improvements;
• Adhere to security, environment, health and safety regulations.
• Transcend departments/functions;
• Guide S&OP team reporting, updating on a frequently basis (week or month); analyzing and guiding improvement actions;
• Driving monthly S&OP cycle consisting of 5 meetings: NPI (New Product Introductions/changes), Pre-Demand Meetings per sales region, Supply Meeting,
Demand Meeting, Executive Meeting;
• Manage S&OP team reporting and presentations for each cycle;
• Drive the process to ensure that all participants in the S&OP process are contributing towards the success of the tool/process;
• Present to the executive team a clear business status and executable actions to maintain/align the current course to the business operating plan.
In order to be succesfull you posess the following assets:
• Bachelor/Master degree;
• Demonstrable success in S&OP implementation and cycle management, within a large European (or international) manufacturing and sales environment, together with an international supply chain;
• Background of predominantly manufacturing based businesses in industrial engineering and/or automotive, in which high variation of demand and forecasting parameters can prevail;
• Ability to manage cross-functional teams and leaders, commanding presence within groups, and embed guiding processes to meet supply vs demand balancing objectives of the business;
• Proven effective leader, able to clearly demonstrate high and consistent performance results within S&OP management career to date;
• Able to show a high degree of knowledge in ERP, demand and forecasting systems; specific knowledge of SAP and demand solutions would be highly desirable;
• High level presentational skills.
Our client offers successful candidates a highly dynamic and challenging fulltime job with many excellent opportunities for personal and career development in a fast-moving and stimulating international environment.
The working atmosphere is informal, collegial, decisive and dynamic. Independency and own initiative are highly valued. The company offers excellent salary and benefits depending on age and experience.
If you recognise yourself in this challenging postion and are looking for a new challenge within a worldwide operating organisation, please contact:
mr. Roy Wijnand
0031 652 616 813