On behalf of Haiku Tech Europe BV - Maastricht we are exclusively hiring an
international service engineer
with an interest in equipment design
Haiku Tech Europe BV
Maastricht, The Netherlands
Haiku Tech’s mission is to expand its leading position as supplier and developer of innovative production solutions for multilayer ceramics, LED ceramic coated circuit boards, and solid oxide fuel cells.
Haiku Tech is located in Maastricht and is part of an international group. Haiku Tech is expanding its facility to accommodate the growth needed by their markets.
Haiku Tech is being managed as a flat organization with a focus on people and creativity. People make the difference. Personal contact is key. The atmosphere is informal and business minded with a passion for innovation, newest technologies, excellence and quality. A hands-on mentality with flexibility and freedom is stimulated. Open communication and integrity are natural. Fun at work is important. A shared entrepreneurial business focus exists to enjoy a joint success in the market as a team.
You will have a job with two assignments.
1. International service engineer:
- You will install and commission electronics manufacturing equipment worldwide on site. Extensive training in the installation, software, operation and maintenance of the equipment will take place at the original OEM’s in Taiwan and Slovenia.
- You will coordinate with external parties the pre-acceptance testing of equipment at the OEM and subsequent installation and commissioning on site.
- You will perform after sales trouble-shooting, scheduled maintenance, calibration and customer support in theory and practice.
- Developed technologies will need to be implemented to customers worldwide, mainly to customers in Europe, India and Malaysia.
- You will schedule and coordinate your own tasks and suppliers tasks in accordance with the planning and co-workers.
- You are willing to travel up to 50-60% (expenses paid)
2. Development engineer:
- You will actively advice (and take part) regarding the (re)design, (re)construction and development of as well new as revamped visual inspection machines based on artificial intelligence and the demonstration of equipment to customers.
- The equipment will be produced and assembled by a local supplier. You will actively participate in the coordination of the tasks on hand with the vendor.
- During your work at the HQ in Maastricht you will also be responsibole for revamping machines that are being preprared for a second life term.
- The HQ location is state of the art. All required testing and devopment is being done in house.
- You are personally involved and dedicated to the task on hand: pioneering, your dedication and contribution will show in measurable results.
- Ample possibilities are available for future growth in a dynamic company.
- Minimum education should be at bachelor level (by either qualification or experience) in either mechanical engineering, industrial design, automotive, field service engineering, mechtronics, aerospace.
- Knowledge of Solidworks or Inventor is an asset.
- Experience in a multi-lingual (E, NL) engineering position in electronics manufacturing equipment is an advantage.
- An interest in mechanical design of advanced precision equipment is essential.
- You enjoy hands on engineering and accomplishing out-of-the-box-solutions.
- Excellent communication skills are required.
Salary : Competitive, depending on experience and success.
Contract : indefinite upon start, this is not a limited term contract
Are you looking for a challenging job, do you like to travel, enjoy a working environment with few limitations and do you take pride in engineering & pioneering without boundaries?
Acquisition by other agencies is not appreciated by HaikuTech since this is an exclusive hiring procedure